Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fishing on June 16, 2009

Last night my dad took me, Bridger, and Andi fishing at the cove ! It was really F.U.N the first fish I caught was a blue gill it was really small then I caught 2 trout they were pretty small . Andi was chasing ducks all over the place or were they chasing her but when she was fishing she had so many bites and she didn't even no what was going on. Bridger had a lot of bites he casted it in some good places he did some good fishing for his first time with an open rod .
















4 comments:

  1. WHAT!? and you didn't call us to go?! i am glad you had fun! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey brock. It's Hannah ya know the one who babysat you that one time. Here is my blog if you want: www.chinchillaslife.blogspot.com Hopefully you don't mind if I read yours. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pictures Brock. That is a great action shot of Andi chasing the ducks!! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete